We are extremely excited to announce the launch of Tenura’s Relocation Division – Tenura RELO. This new division will provide turnkey relocation services on both corporate and individual levels. Whether you have a Corporate Client moving a hundred families or one Client relocating to or from town, Tenura RELO can assist them with the entire relocation process including:
· Pre-move counseling: Tenura RELO helps clients understand real estate market conditions and provides them with access to resources for questions related to real estate, their new communities, cost of living, and more.
· Securing temporary housing: When families require temporary housing during the moving process, our dedicated relocation agents are deployed to meet these housing needs.
· Selling a previous residence: Our certified relocation agents can handle everything from researching the local market, to pricing and marketing, through the closing of the sale. Our team can also oversee guaranteed buyout programs.
· Identifying a new home to purchase: Transferees are paired with knowledgeable real estate agents who understand the relocation process and work closely with them until they are settled comfortably in their new homes.
· Financing a new home: Our outstanding mortgage professionals are ready to handle individual relocation needs and help employees secure the necessary financing for their new homes.
· Transportation of household goods: Tenura RELO has relationships with national and international van line carriers that ensure best-in-class service and rates.
· Moving expense tracking and recording: Our team takes care of the details related to tracking and recording all moving expenses for tax purposes – both for individual employees and their companies.
· Spousal and partner assistance: Dual-career families are very common. Transfers involving dual-income couples can be particularly challenging, but Tenura RELO can provide assistance to ease the transition and assist with job searches.
Relocating families all over the world is a big undertaking. Tenura RELO has partnered with the Employee Transfer Corporation (ETC) who has been in the business of moving employees and their families for more than 27 years. By partnering with an established and respected RELO organization we have the ability to leverage their expertise and immediately relocate clients all over the world. We are also a member of the Worldwide ERC network, the largest relocation association in the U.S.
Tenura’s Relocation Division is a perfect fit with our bundled services of Brokerage, Mortgage, Title, and Insurance. We are proud to add this great offering to our portfolio of real estate services.